Intertextual Connections


He's been busy...

He's been rather busy working on his new domain, he's gonna be back soon. He told me to watch over for him, while he's away...so here I am. I'm Panda, and I'm all grown up.

Whatcha lookin' at...

5 Responses to “He's been busy...”

  1. # Blogger Elena's

    so handsome!!!!! awwwww....  

  2. # Blogger Tengo

    If Panda knows how to speak, he'd be calling me his 'nanny' by now. Hehe. So don't abandon him too often or else..I'll take him home! Haha. XD  

  3. # Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low

    wahaaha so cute :P get moving faster laaa  

  4. # Blogger rizumu

    panda: terima kasih!

    ok we're moving out! :)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    so cute...!! love the expression.. hehe.. (ok i know im outdated commenting so late)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.